Get to know me through some of my favorite posts and favorite places. Below is a list to get started.
- Flightseeing Denali National Park
- Friday night rodeo at the Cowtown Coliseum
- The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- A “Twin Peaks” filming location tour
- Visiting the Mexican Border at Border Field State Park
- Can an adult have fun alone at Epcot?
- Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
- Dirt Quake USA
- Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance
- Pacific Northwest Concours d’Elegance
- Every game’s a party with The 7 Line Army
While I love travel in all forms, my favorite method to get from A to B (hopefully as twisty as possible) is via motorcycle. Sometimes I rent if I’m far from home, but most of my trips are taken on one of my bikes.
1975 Honda CB750
This bike usually doesn’t make many long trips but is always my chosen steed for the Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride.
1990 Honda GB500
The “geeb” was my very first bike. The first real trip I took was a one-day loop of the Olympic Peninsula. After that, I was hooked on moto trips.
1990 Honda VFR400R
This is a rare bike that was not sold here in the United States. My bike was imported from Japan in June 2017, and I started riding it in August 2017.
2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
The Tiger is my primary road tourer. My first “ride and fly” moto trip was to Banff and was on a Triumph Tiger 1050. I knew once I found a good one locally, I would jump on it. We’ve done a lot of miles together, and most of the posts here were done on this bike.
Thank you for visiting!